Talking about 3D modeling software and extension, V-Ray Renderer for SketchUp cannot be ignored. V-Ray Renderer is one of the innovative as well as efficient renderer tools available in the global market for SketchUp users. More than the estimated 95% of the top Architectural firms and engineering agencies use V-Ray renderers.
During old times, architectural and engineering firms face many problems while designing any structure as they cannot visualize the model’s accuracy, its formations, and its structural configurations. For architecture, building an accurate plan of a particular structure justifies his or her capability but now software like, SketchUp, Revit, extensions like V-Ray, Skatter 2 has made their visualization strength limitless.
Technology for architecture has improved giving any beginner architecture to visualize their own ideas that give major morale boosts to them. Much new innovative software, extensions were introduced and regularly put into use worldwide.
V-Ray for SketchUp is a powerful extension that allows the user to get an experience of real-time output quality and photo-real rendering. V-Ray has an innovative and user-friendly interface that will help beginners to become professionals.
SketchUp user with the help of the V-Ray Renderer plug-in can visualize their designs very easily and customize them accordingly. You can get a preview of the models and design while working in SketchUp.
You will also have the facilities of customizing our models like adjusting lights, adding more required materials, and many more in just a few clicks.
V-Ray with SketchUp is an ideal combination for architectures and 3D modeling artists. Without any kind of doubt, SketchUp is the most effective 3D modeling software in the global markets. And similarly, the V-Ray Renderer extension is the most trusted and powerful rendering extension for SketchUp users, providing you every facility to make your models and design beyond perfection.
Few Features of V-Ray Renderer Plug-in
- Easy to use: V-Ray Renderer extension is built in such a way that anyone with basic knowledge can access it and get photo-realistic outputs. It can also be used to teach beginners. It has a very user-friendly interface that can help in rendering any complicated designs in no time.
- Quality: Without any doubt in this competitive market V-Ray tries to deliver the output with quality much higher than other rendering extensions directly in SketchUp.
- Strength: V-Ray is designed with immense power to render any quality whether complicated 3D designs or simple designs as quickly as possible directly into SketchUp.
- Speed: V-Ray rendering speed is unmatchable, which provides more time to be productive and creative and less time waiting.
- Creative Control: This extension is not only powerful but also provides a whole palate of tools like lighting effects, shading, etc, to customize your models while rendering.
- • Industry Standard: V-Ray is used by about 95% of architectural and engineering firms around the world, keeping in mind V-Ray provides the latest generation features to remain everyone’s favorite rendering extension.